So I'll just come right out and say it...I'm a total NooB when it comes to BB's but am fortunate enough to have a mother-in-law that works for ATT so she decided to give me a Curve that she won from work...so I am in Taiwan for another 4 days, and have yet to even have the privilege of laying my hands on it yet, my wife has it waiting for me, but I wanted to get a MicroSD card from Taiwan, while I'm here, because they are a little bit cheaper here...so first question...the 8310 does actually have support for MicroSD right? I know that ATT's website says it does, but sometimes they like to "tweak" the specs that the phone comes with. Also, is there a limit to how many Gigs it will recognize? ATTs site says "up to 2.0 Gb" but I will get a 4 Gb if it'll take it...so yeah, love this site! And I'm really looking forward to the day to finally be the proud parent of my new Curve...oh yeah and it'll be nice to see my wife too! Haha...any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
    03-23-08 10:41 PM
    It definately supports micrSD, and as for size it all depends on the OS. But i think 4gig will suffice with the upcoming release of OS4.5, so you should be good to go.
    03-23-08 10:48 PM
    thanks so much! Walking down the street right now to pick one up!
    03-23-08 10:55 PM
    The current OS on a new 8310 will support a 4GB card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-08 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD