Hey all, this may be a dumb question but I have my 1gb micro SD card in my curve and Im able to browse to it to find my ringtones, but neither my ringtones or pictures on the micro SD are showing up in my media manager. What am I doing wrong that they arent automatically showing up in my picture or ringtone folder. Also when connected to DM my SD card is not an option just the device memory. Any suggestions?
    12-20-08 05:15 PM
    Mass Storage Mode will enable you to browse your Media Card with your PC. I don't use Media Manager, so I can't help with that. You enable Mass Storage Mode as follows:

Status / Options / Media Card
    Media Card Support: On
    Encryption Mode: your choice
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Prompt

Plug the BlackBerry into a USB port, answer Yes to the prompt, and the BlackBerry Media card will show up as a disk drive in My Computer. Then you can drag and drop, browse the directory, etc.
    12-20-08 09:22 PM
    The only way I can find my card is through the computer with the berry connected. make sure your card was formatted correctly. once you go to media mgr. then hit the menu button then go to options then you shoud see it.
    12-20-08 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD