Welcome to CB sbkeep!

Yes, a class 4 card will be faster than a class 2, and are becoming available in the markets. I haven't seen a class 6 card, but I am sure they exist. And in theory, a class 6 card would be faster than a class 4.

Where you notice the speed difference is when you are transferring files to and from the card. I have a class 2 MicroSD 8GB card in my device, and it may take a couple of minutes to complete a backup or transfer in new data.

Another question. Can you actually see a difference in speed with class 2, 4, or 6 cards?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-29-08 09:07 AM
    I figured as such. I was at best buy yesterday and saw a class 4 4gb card for $18 but wanted to check prices before I snagged it.

Edit: I am glad I didn't. I found a 4GB class 6 card on newegg for $7.50.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sbkeep; 12-29-08 at 09:53 AM.
    12-29-08 09:46 AM
    Hey Guys Am Running On Os 4.5.0.77 And The Guys At Bestbuy Told Me That The 16gb Would Not Work On My Bb Curve 8330 Only The 8gb And So Far So Good Even After Looking Up The Info, So Far I Can Put Like 3-4 Movies, Lots Of Pics And Music And Still Have Like Almost 4gb Left On It. And When I First Put My 8gb Card In My Bb And After I Formated It It Read Like 7.3gb I Think They Take A Little Space After U Format It But It Works Great. Thanks For The Info Guys.
    05-02-09 05:30 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD