I've read the Berry 101 on the Sd card and I've done a search in the forums and still haven't found an answer to this question.......

After the installation and formating of the SD card CAN you transfer Pictures and ringtones that you already have saved in your BB's memory to the card without first transferring them to your PC and then downloading them into the card???

OK I may have confused myself typing that.
    06-17-09 03:05 PM
    Yes. Use the Explore menu item in the Media Player.
    06-17-09 03:06 PM
    Yes you can, but you have to do it one at a time.

From Media, Menu > Explore. Navigate through your Device Memory to your pic or ringtone file. Press Menu, Move. Navigate Up back to the Media Card and go to the appropriate folder (Pictures, Ringtones), Menu, Move Here. Repeat.

Edit: Also, go to your Camera App., Menu, Options, Store Pictures On, Change to Media Card, make sure it will save to the correct folder on your card as well. Save.
    Last edited by xliderider; 06-17-09 at 03:11 PM.
    06-17-09 03:08 PM
    Thanks Guys, I knew there had to be a way to do that.
    06-17-09 04:18 PM
    It's much easier to do this with a computer, especially if there are a lot of files to move.
    06-17-09 09:43 PM
    It's much easier to do this with a computer, especially if there are a lot of files to move.
    Agreed, only when I cannot fall asleep at 4am do I ever sort the files on my BB using the BB file browser. Otherwise, it's just too tedious.
    06-17-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD