Hello! Happy Friday!

I have a question about messenger alerts. I am assuming that means for the Blackberry Messenger app?

Well for MESSENGER ALERT and MESSENGER NEW MESSAGE I have custom ringtones set. My custom ringtones work for everything else BUT this... I can't figure out why.

I dont know when someone messages me unless I happen to look at my phone and notice the BB Messenger icon.

Can someone explain this or suggest a solution please?

Thank you!
    07-31-09 06:51 PM
    should work, mine does. it is actually the messenger new message one that works for me. do you have the volume on and the holster and in holster set to the right ones? out of holster im assuming you have tone.
    07-31-09 06:54 PM
    Well I dont use the holster ever so I was guessing but I have it set to TONE
    volume is HIGH -number of beeps is ONE --repeat notification is LED FLASHING
    number of vibrations is 1
    07-31-09 06:59 PM
    Go to Profiles >Advanced >Hit Menu >Edit. You can change alerts for everything there...
    07-31-09 07:03 PM
    I have changed to it a custom ringtone however when I get a message it never plays the ringtone. It doesnt play anything.
    07-31-09 07:08 PM
    Have you used that custom ringtone for anything else? Go to Media >Ringtones >My ringtones and see if it plays...
    07-31-09 07:13 PM
    yeah i even tested it a few times and used one i know works...
    07-31-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD