well it took me about 3 hours reading all the post on here and several tries to install BBM 5 but i must say that it was worth the effort. i really love the new look. being able to see the pic associated to my contacts in the contact list and in the messages is really great as it makes it easier to follow and respond to messages. i now just wish someone could do the same with Messages viewer (txt and emails). now that would be really cool.
    07-19-09 09:07 AM
    i installed ota and it works just fine but are conversations slower with contacts who have not upgraded? it seems like it is taking forever to deliver message????
    07-19-09 09:59 AM
    I just want a version of bbm 4.5 to put back on my Curve. Forget this, I'll wait until it's official.
    07-19-09 10:57 AM
    Ok so I installed on my storm running .148/5.0 hybrid first time no problems. Runs perfectly. Installed this morning on wife's 8330 running .131 finally got it to install...so far so good. Used DM to install both. Just plugged in and it detected it w/o any issued. Was not able to upgrade curve to .160. It would not DL. If you need help downgrading just pm I would be more than happy to help.
    07-19-09 11:05 AM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD