Okay I'll try to keep this brief and to the point.

Message comes to my Outlook on my laptop. Message arrives a few minutes later on by bby. As SOON as the message hits the bby, it flicks to "read" in Outlook. I have not touched a thing, not read a thing, zippo. It just changes to read in Outlook as soon as it is retrieved by the bby. I have tested it by sending messages and sitting and watching and as soon as the red light flashes on the bby to say a message has been received, presto, the message switches to read in Outlook without me touching a thing.

I have talked to my IS people at work and they tell me it is a bby problem. I have talked to my carrier and they tell me it is not a bby problem, it is an Outlook problem. Neither knows the solution.

I have read several forum discussions on here on this subject and none of the suggested solutions have work for me.

I am on Bell Canada which I'm sure no one else on here is but I remain hopeful that someone has a solution to this. It is a major pain because I didn't look at my bby last night at all but arrived to my office this morning to open Outlook and see that all the messages I received last evening are showing as read when I have touched nothing on either the laptop or the bby.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
    08-19-10 11:59 AM
    Just a little added info: I am using a bby 8330 and my Outlook is v 2003.
    08-19-10 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD