My inbox texts keep getting deleted every few days. But my the texts I sent out are still there. I looked around on the forums and a lot of people said it was because there wasn't enough memory. But i have 33592828 bytes free. My call logs aren't being deleted either. It's just the texts I receive. Any help?! I don't know what to do, I've been pulling the battery. I've deleted apps in case it was low memory but nothing is helping.
    09-25-10 01:08 PM
    Make sure in your messages options/general options you have the "Keep Messages" set for as long as you wish to keep them. I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but might.
    09-25-10 01:36 PM
    I did that as well, it's been set at 2 months since I got it. I was thinking about just doing a wipe? Do you think that would help?
    09-25-10 03:15 PM
    That should get what ever is causing the problem straightened out.
    09-25-10 06:04 PM
    You could try Hide Sent Messages-No and Hide Read Messages-No first. If you haven't cleared them out there could hundreds. From main messages folder, Menu/Options/General Options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 07:08 PM
    actually I noticed that they only get deleted when my battery drops below 50%. I haven't let it drop below 50% in the last few days and I've had no problems. kinda odd, but I'll work with it until I can upgrade in October. thanks for the input!
    09-29-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD