Hi All! Is there any way to separate the call log, text messages, email messages, etc from all loading into one inbox? Its driving me crazy having to view them all together, especially having to view my call log with them all mixed together? !

THANKS ALL!
    12-05-07 03:36 PM
    To seperate email and texts go to messages> options> general options> sms and email inboxes> seperate

For call logs go into phone> options> call logging> select missed or none
    12-05-07 03:40 PM
    Thank you that has worked! Since you are so smart lets see if you ca help me with this:

How can I edit my icons that appear on certain themes I select? for instance, I have the Tmobile Zen theme selected, how can I change the "Calendar" icon to my work "sms and mms" icon to appear on my homepage?

THANKS AGAIN!
    12-05-07 03:48 PM
    OK so what do I win? LOL

I think you want to "move" the icons around. Didnt understand completely, sorry.

If so, highlight the one you want on the homescreen, click menu, then click move. Use the trackball to put it in the first 5 (or 6) spots. Then click the trackball again and it will be placed where you want it.
    12-05-07 03:57 PM
    Ummm you win a big THANK YOU! I don't want to move them around, I want to edit which ones show up on the screen. I don't need quick access to my calendar but I would like to have quick access from my home screen to maps.
    12-05-07 04:09 PM
    GoDJ is right. You want to move your icons. Go to your applications screen and move the 5 icons/aplications you want to appear on the homescreen to the top row, first five positions. Those are the ones that appear on the home screen.
    12-05-07 04:35 PM
    Thank you haggisgirl, I wasnt sure if I was reading wrong or responding wrong or what.
    12-05-07 04:38 PM
    Oh wonderful! Yes now I understand! Thank you Both!
    12-05-07 04:57 PM
    Glad I could help. Sometimes we new users aren't quite sure how to phrase our questions so that you old hands know what we mean. Thank you, GoDJ for all your help.
    12-05-07 05:03 PM
    I know today is my birthday, but Im still not "that" old LOL. You guys are very welcome.
    12-05-07 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD