I'm showing two envelopes--one says Messaging and the other has my email address. When I receive an email the message shows up in both envelopes. I'm wondering if I have to have both of them going? Can I have all messages (email and sms) go to one and hide the other? What's the differene between the two?
    10-18-07 01:54 AM
    I think the Messages folder is a catch all for all messages. I know you can hide the email folders if you don't wish to have them.
    10-18-07 02:10 AM
    In the options under messaging go to General Options and change SMS and Email Inboxes to Combined - then you can hide the other icon and your messages will go to the same box. Keep in mind some themes change the option for you so you may have to set it again if you change your theme.
    10-18-07 09:18 AM
    I'll give it a shot.
    10-18-07 09:24 AM
    What about the other way. I want to keep my e-mails seperate, i.e. have one folder for work, one for Comcast e-mail and one for yahoo email.
    10-18-07 09:31 AM
    The BB does that anyway. It has its catch all folder, but then each email address you set gets its own folder on the home screen.
    10-18-07 09:47 AM
    What about the other way. I want to keep my e-mails seperate, i.e. have one folder for work, one for Comcast e-mail and one for yahoo email.
    You should have icons for each email that you setup that will be separate from one another so its already done for you. In any case to keep your SMS and email separate take the same steps but select "Separate" instead of "Combined".
    10-18-07 09:53 AM
    how do you default to the sms inbox instead of the mms inbox. now i need to contstantly go to view folder and change to sms inbox. thanks
    10-21-07 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD