I have my Yahoo mail account set up with BIS, what I have noticed is if I set it up to combine my Yahoo mail, and my text messages. When an SMS or MMS comes through it will not show when I click on my Yahoo mail icon.
    I have to go back into my settings and seperate the two to get my text messages, what is it I am doing wrong? Thanks
    11-26-09 06:36 PM
    Easiest thing to do is to go into your messages, go to options, make sure the inboxes show seperate and not theme controlled. Then just hide the folder that has them all and you will see them all seperated out. Hope that helps.
    11-26-09 06:38 PM
    Easiest thing to do is to go into your messages, go to options, make sure the inboxes show seperate and not theme controlled. Then just hide the folder that has them all and you will see them all seperated out. Hope that helps.
    Thanks Aaron.
    11-26-09 06:43 PM
    I decided to leave well enough alone, I cannot hide one or the other or the messages will still be lost.
    11-26-09 07:51 PM
    All messages go to the messages folder. If you separate the folders you will have a sms and a folder for each email account as well as the default message folder. You can hide the messages folder and manage the sms and emails from the other folders. If you delete a message in one you will delete them in the other message folder.
    11-26-09 09:20 PM
    Thank-you guys for your help, much appreciated. I found what I was doing wrong, I had the default message icon hidden, so all is well.
    11-27-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD