I installed a memory card in my 8310 for the first time (great tutorial here BTW) and everything worked great, took a few pictures and shot a test video with it. After watching the video of my desk I deleted it and moved on. A couple of days later I went to use the card and it can't read it any more. it recognizes it is there, but can't read it. Formatting fails every time.

Reading some posts here, formatting on a computer should help, but I don't have a card reader for this type of card. Is there anything else I can do?
    01-30-10 01:29 AM
    So i guess there's not too much I can do?? I just thought it was strange that it was working for a while and then stopped.
    01-30-10 10:45 PM
    Have you tried taking the card out of your 8310 then putting it back in, just to reseat the contacts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 07:17 AM
    If removing and reinserting the card fails try a battery pull. Sometimes a hard battery pull cures those gremlins.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 07:34 AM
    and just to add my .02, sometimes, not often, media cards fail. If it wont read or format you may be looking at getting a new card or finding a reader to try it your PC
    01-31-10 07:40 AM
    I have tried pulling, reinserting, and reformatting (in the BB) several times. You have to pull the battery to get to the card, unless you are talking about a certain procedure for the battery pull. Thanks for the replies - this is extremely frustrating.
    01-31-10 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD