My bb curve seems to be dropping the memory card over and over again.
    I can set my camera settings to the memory card storage, and it works fine, but then next time i go to use the camera it has defaulted to internal memory again, and I have to change the settings!

A few times on restart (not every restart), I get a message 'memory card detected - always save images to memory card?' and select yes, then camera saves to memory the first time i use it... adn then defaults back to the internal storage.. annoying to say the least.

I have also noticed that sometimes after i sync, or copy files directly from windows (xp or vista), the memory card acts like it is not even there - no music or other files show up as available, until I restart the BB, then everything appears just fine.

any suggestions?
    07-13-08 09:46 PM
    Sounds like maybe your memory card is corrupt, broken, or not seated properly in the socket. Have you tried reformatting it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 09:54 PM
    I have been having the exact same problem. I have mine set to store to the memory card and it will work fine a few times and then all of a sudden it will start storing pictures to the internal memory. Your not the only one. Mine has gotten better for some reason but it still does it on occassion
    07-13-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD