so i am very new to blackberry and crackberry has helped me a lot- this is my first post- i have a BB curve 8330 verizon- i got a memory card 2 weeks ago and seemed to be going well, i cannot be too sure though sinse im not too sick with this yet. but i would save pics onto my phone and it would save it to the memory card- now today- i wanted to take pics of fireworks- and it was like system file full- amd not saying anything about saving to memory card. and then i wanted to to take a video of the fireworks, i clicked on video camera, and a message popped up that said insert media card to record video, and wouldnt let me take the video. I have a memory card! what is the problem? i hope that there is someone out there who can please help me crackberry friends. thanks ____ Hardcor_ie
    07-05-09 02:16 AM
    I get that sometimes. Usually I can pull battery to reset. Don't know why it does it, but usually after having connected media files to desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 03:18 AM
    I get that sometimes. Usually I can pull battery to reset. Don't know why it does it, but usually after having connected media files to desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is very true. This is really the only thing that you can do. However I do know of an issue with the 8330 for vzw who I work for. THe memory card holder behind the battery is faulty and could very well be on your blackberry. Take a look at it and make sure that it's not loose. If it is take your phone to your local vzw and show them how loose it is and tell them how much of a hassle it is. They will replace it for it. Hope this helps.
    07-05-09 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD