What kind of GB amount should I get for my Curve 8330? I'm not looking to store movies and tons of videos. I will probably just have some music files and such. I want room to be able to store the picture that I take on my phone. I will probably take a good amount since I won't have my camera around all the time.

Also, how do I go about downloading my music onto the memory card. Can I load the card into my computer to upload them, or do I need to connect the phone to the system through a USB?

Thanks in advanceee
    06-26-09 12:16 AM
    you can find great deals on memory cards, so get at least a 8g or 16gb. You can use the adapter to insert the card into your computer or load the files from the usb cord.
    06-26-09 12:19 AM
    Thanks for the info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 12:03 PM
    Newegg is one of the best places (online) to purchase media cards and memory.

How much to get? IMO - you can never have enough! (keeping in mind Iceman's post below)

The Iceman cometh...
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 06-26-09 at 12:08 PM.
    06-26-09 12:06 PM
    It depends on the OS version that is on your device as to what size media card it can handle, unless you upgrade it. To find your OS version either go to options>about or type the word myver and hit spacebar in a text to find it. Here's the limits on media cards with their respective Operating Systems...

BlackBerry Device Software version Media card size limit
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.0 Up to 2 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.1 Up to 4 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.2 Up to 4 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.3.0 Up to 8 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.5.0 Up to 8 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.5.0.81 and later Up to 16 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.6.0 and later Up to 32 GB
    06-26-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD