Finally got a 8GB card for my Curve and have DL'd the latest version of Media Sync. Nice easy interface and it's currently transferring two of my playlists.

My questions is this... I love listening to podcasts on my way to work and with the iPod, I can set it to only load specific podcasts (wife uses same machine) and i can further set it to load only the most current podcast.

In Media Sync, it doesn't give me the option to differentiate the Podcasts, it's an all or nothing load in.

Is there something that I'm missing or has anyone identified either a work around or a better option (or program).

Thanks for any advice!

Chris
    09-25-08 05:00 PM
    So let me get this straight... you've turned your 8310 into an iPod?? I have an iPod and want to do the same thing. Can you walk me through it?
    09-26-08 04:05 PM
    I also loaded podcast from npr. Haven't found a work around so I just downloaded the topic I want like driveway stories then went to the media and and they are listed under the genre podcast then NPR i just listen to the one I want to and will delete them using media sync later.
    09-26-08 07:13 PM
    Skcrackberry. Find Media Sync. DL it. Hook your BB to the usb and open media sync. Make sure your card is set to mass storage, then follow the prompts. Very easy and exceptionally user friendly.
    09-26-08 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD