When I play songs on the media player it stops when the BB locks. I have been told that his is because content protection is enabled. I have to have this enabled do to IT policy.

Is this true?

Is there an application that would allow me to have more that 10 minutes of music at a time so my BB can be my MP3 player?

Help!
    10-12-08 11:18 AM
    That's weird because mine continues to play when my phones in standby. Not sure what's wrong and not sure about the content protection. How about you change it and see?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 12:45 PM
    When I put my phon into standby mode with media playing it automatically stops. Wtf. I'm running latest Os.

10-12-08 01:05 PM
    are you putting it into standby by pressing the mute button?
    10-12-08 01:06 PM
    If ure pressing the mute button then of course the media player will stop. However if u just lock the device it will continue playing

10-12-08 01:16 PM
    That makes sense

10-12-08 01:19 PM
    you can change one of your side keys to lock your keypad...
    10-12-08 01:19 PM
    I would always use my curve to listen to podcasts. Play my song, push mute to put on standby, put it in my pocket and go. Last week my curve crashed and had to get a new one. My old curve would continue playing after pressing the mute button. This new one does not and it's very frustrating. If I lock it, I'm worried that I'll inadvertently reset the phone from excessive invalid password entries. Any help would be much appreciated.
    01-09-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD