Ok... So, I've finally gotten some good tunes loaded onto my BB and they sound awesome thru the BB headset... I know there is some way that you can connect your BB media player to your auto speakers... Aren't there some kind of connection that you can plug into the BB and either play it thru the CD player or the cassette tape player? I have CD and cassette player both in my truck...so what are my options?
    07-04-08 11:18 AM
    Ok... So, I've finally gotten some good tunes loaded onto my BB and they sound awesome thru the BB headset... I know there is some way that you can connect your BB media player to your auto speakers... Aren't there some kind of connection that you can plug into the BB and either play it thru the CD player or the cassette tape player? I have CD and cassette player both in my truck...so what are my options?
    Well find out if your specific model of vehicle has ANY inputs in the rear of the radio (many do), then you can use an adapter to go from your headphone jack on the BB to that aux input.........or you can add (i suggest) an OEM bluetooth kit to your auto that would be the cleanest way to to it........then you would have a fully bluetoothed whip...........

Good Luck!!
    07-04-08 11:35 AM
    You can use an FM transmitter. Its a very popular way to use MP3 players in a vehicle. The transmitter I use for my iPod also works with my Berry.
    07-04-08 12:27 PM
    depending on your desire for fidelity - you will lose a wee bit of fidelity with a transmitter........for most people it does not matter.......but some ears can def notice a difference....
    07-04-08 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD