Hi,

I just unlocked a T-Mobile 8320 to use on ATT. How do I get the Media Net browser? If I log on to att.blackberry.com, it says I cannot access this site and must do so from my device(which I've tried). I've also tried re-registering in the Host Routing table and I get a successful registration e-mail confirmation. I have no way to send the Cingular Service Books to my device. Any ideas?

My Blackberry browser works fine.
    10-28-07 07:42 PM
    With BIS 2.4 your unable to create a "web" bis account , you have to axxs it from your device, or you can call AT&T, they can create a username and password for you to over rule the BIS 2.4 settings, at which point u will be able to access it from the webpage on your computer, and also the AT&T rep will be able to send all your service books to you as well.
    10-28-07 10:38 PM
    I actually was able to get a login for BIS and had the service books sent. This only sent over service books for Blackberry Brower and personal e-mail accounts, not AT&T service books. Do I have to call AT&T?
    10-29-07 04:31 AM
    You can try updating your host routing table and pushing them again, see if that works, if not call AT&T, but why's the medianet browser so important to have anyways?
    10-29-07 05:03 AM
    I kind of like it, Idk LOL, it's nice to have a page with all your sports, weather, movies, etc...I will call ATT who will tell me they don't support the phone....
    10-29-07 12:04 PM
    have you tried something like Yahoo Go?
    10-29-07 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD