I have uploaded Blackberry Manager to my Computer and I am trying to upload files from my Computer to my Blackberry, but it does not read the Blackberry in Media manager. It is connected and shows my pin in the Blackberry manager, so I know that it is connected. Does anyone have any idea on what could be the problem? I just got the phone yesterday and have not uploaded anything other than what came on the phone.

Thanks.
    11-16-08 05:30 PM
    Has your device already been upgraded to OS 4.5? Options > About. If so, you may want to download the newest DM, which is 4.6. You can find it here:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites
    11-16-08 05:39 PM
    I suggest you not use media manager and instead simply drag and drop files onto your card. Plug your berry in, say yes to enable mass storage mode, then open my computer, identify your berry's drive number, open it and drag the files you want to load over and drop them onto the card.

Go ahead and download and install DM without media manager because Roxio will also mess with your PC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 05:54 PM
    It is Version 4.3. Is updating my to 4.5 that much better?? I am very new to the world of Blackberry, so pardon my ignorance
    11-16-08 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD