I did some searching but didn't find this exact problem so please forgive me if this has been answered. Media manager is not always seeing my media card when trying to transfer music. I've already transferred a ton and my pc sees the media card so I don't think it's the card. On the bottom under my devices, it only shows device memory. I've tried unplugging and plugging in again but it doesn't work this time. Is this a problem with the phone, card, or media manager? I know I can transfer files from the pc using it as a usb drive but I'd like to find out what the problem is. I have plenty of memory, in my computer it says 6.5 gb left. Thanks for any help.
    01-30-09 05:09 PM
    What version of Media Manager are you using. I know that people have had similar problems with the later versions of the program.
    01-30-09 05:28 PM
    Ditch media manager and turn on mass media mode under options/media card. This way you can just drag and drop media files like its an external drive
    01-30-09 05:30 PM
    I'm not sure which version but the os version is 4.5.0.110.

If I don't use media manager, is there another way to edit audio tags? Can I just use it to edit the audio tags, copy them to a new folder and move them to the media card that way? I like to have them all sorted by album & artist.
    01-30-09 06:01 PM
    When I use mass storage mode and put albums or singles on my media card the media player automatically organizes my stuff.
    01-30-09 06:03 PM
    What I meant is that a lot of my songs don't have any album/artist info, (old Napster downloads) so I've been using edit audio tags to search for the info before copying them to the bb. I'm going to try editing them and then saving the info before copying and see how that works. If not, I'll have to try and find some program online to do it.
    01-30-09 06:15 PM
    Use Windows Media Player... I've made a super fast tutorial on how to change a files album/artist info., its in .avi format.

CLICK HERE
    01-30-09 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD