okay. so i just got my memory card. [8GB]
    so i thought i'd go ahead and put music on my phone so i could get ringtones and crap. okay..
    but how do i get my songs from limewire/itunes in the media manager to sync to my phone? it got like two songs by itself. dunno how, but yeah.
    help me! please and thanks
    09-18-08 06:33 PM
    okay. so i just got my memory card. [8GB]
    so i thought i'd go ahead and put music on my phone so i could get ringtones and crap. okay..
    but how do i get my songs from limewire/itunes in the media manager to sync to my phone? it got like two songs by itself. dunno how, but yeah.
    help me! please and thanks
    I have limewire and i just do mass media storage (drag and drop) when you plug in your phone to usb it should ask you do you want to start mass media. click yes. a folder will come up and just go to your library in limewire and drag them to the blackberry folder..
    09-18-08 06:35 PM
    ohh haha i clicked no since i didn't know! but thanks bunches i'll try it now.
    09-18-08 06:37 PM
    if you have itunes playlists, you may as well dump the media manager and upgrade to DM 4.6 with Media Sync... it's capable of syncing with itunes.

but if you dont use playlists, dragging and dropping like benzworm suggested is your easiest and most reliable bet.

bottom line is to not use roxio media manager.
    09-18-08 06:41 PM
    where do you download it?
    09-18-08 06:44 PM
    where do you download it?
    na.blackberry.com
    09-18-08 06:48 PM
    hey after i drag the songs to the folder, how do i sync it?
    09-18-08 06:55 PM
    nevermind. i figured it out ha
    09-18-08 07:03 PM
    hey after i drag the songs to the folder, how do i sync it?
    after u drag a song from ur computer to ur bb folder it should be on ur phone
    09-18-08 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD