hi everyone. i have a song on my computer that i want to put on my phone. however, when i plug into the DM and try to go into the media section, it says something about logging on as an administrator? does anyone have any idea about this? i apologize, i dont have the wording quite right, i am at work. thanks!
    05-27-09 12:39 PM
    Have not experienced that issue yet.

But a quick "fix" for now, would be go to Windows Explorer and move it there manually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 12:42 PM
    Have not experienced that issue yet.

But a quick "fix" for now, would be go to Windows Explorer and move it there manually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    really, REALLY dumb question, as i consider myself to be good with computers, but how would i do that? it might be because im not trying to do it, and its blanking on me. thanks so much!
    05-27-09 12:48 PM
    I am assuming you are running vista. When you start desktop manager instead of double left clicking it, right click and run as admin. If you have a media card installed in your device you dont need media manager. On your device go to options/media card and enable mass storage mode. Also select to have it automatically enable mass storage when connected. Obviously you want to make sure media card support is on too. Now plug in your device via usb cable. Go to my computer then you will see the device as a removable storage device. Open that then the folder and drag and drop the file you want into the folder you want it in.
    05-27-09 01:35 PM
    really, REALLY dumb question, as i consider myself to be good with computers, but how would i do that? it might be because im not trying to do it, and its blanking on me. thanks so much!
    Right click on Start (lower left corner), choose explore. From there you see hard drive(s), cd, dvd...ect. Once you plug in your Blackberry you will see it there, mine was there as "Blackberry". Click on it and there you'll see folders.

Might want to follow rlp32's instruction though, so that way your DM will run properly for you.
    Last edited by Jim W; 05-27-09 at 01:43 PM. Reason: grammar corrections
    05-27-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD