Hi everyone. I just got my blackberry curve 8320 today. I'm playing around with it and all of a sudden i am experiencing a problem. With the media manager i transferred one media file to the ring tones folder on accident when I wanted to transfer it to the music folder. So I deleted it and moved the file into the music folder. However, after I deleted it from my desktop, the file still exists in my blackberry ringtone folder. It's an empty file when I open it from my blackberry but the problem is that it is still listed there. I have tried everything to figure out how to delete it from showing.

Has anyone had this problem before, and if so how do you go about correcting this?

Thank You
    11-06-07 11:21 PM
    I just did the exact same thing and was just about to post a blog... help guys
    11-07-07 01:47 AM
    I take it the said file is one that you loaded on the device in the first place? Pre-loaded files with gold padlocks, can't be deleted. And if it was, then you may have 'really' done it by accident...

Strange; not sure how to resolve this. Try a battery pull, then reconnect and see what gives...
    11-07-07 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD