Hello Crackberry family,
    I presently have a 1GB (SD-Mini Card) in my BB 8330 Curve. I now need more storage room. Can you tell me what is the maximum Giga Bite Mini Card that will function properly in my 8330 Curve? I think I can use up to a 4GB card, but I'm not sure.
    Thanks in advance,
    Virgmb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 06:47 AM
    I have an 8330 running Os 5. I am currently using a 8 gig Micro SDHC made by Sandisk purchased at Radio Shack. I have read that Os 5 will support up to 32 gigs. Your best bet would be to go to a store that sells Blackberry like Best Buy or Radio Shack. They will have compatible cards for your BB model. And you can load it there and get advice.

08-28-10 08:12 AM
    What OS version is on the device? The OS version is what dictates the capacity of the Media Card that can be used.

KB05461-MicroSD media card sizes supported by BlackBerry Device Software versions
    08-28-10 08:29 AM
    Thank you albee & Motorcycle Mama. I really appreciate the Link from Motorcycle Mama, which breaks down the MicroSD media card compatibility for each OS. By the way, my OS is 4.5.0.
    You guys ROCK!

08-29-10 04:25 AM
    Your very welcome virgmb, just happy to see you got what you needed. And thank you for posting back!

08-29-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD