Okay, from what I've seen a lot of people have had problems similr to mine but not exactly mine. I've tried solutions to other problems but they have not worked.

I have just gotten a brand new Blackberry and a brand new media card that fits into the Blackberry just fine. When I plug my Blackberry into my computer with the USB cable, it does not appear on my computer. That is to say, the prgoram that usually appears to ask me how I want to look at new folders does not appear. I go into my Computer folder and a new "device with removable storage" appears under "F". But it is only labeled as "removable storage" and not "blackberry", and when I click on it it asks for a removable storage device". However, in the little right hand corner the "safely remove storage device" does appear, and clicing on does mention the Blackberry.

I've tried the Roxio thing, but it does not see themedia card either. Frankly I don't want to hve to deal with Roxio as it seems unnecessary.

I've tried restarting my computer, that didn't work. I've tried taking out my alptop, taking out and putting back my media card, that didn't work. I've trid formatting my card, that worked once and then stopped working, and when I formatting it again it did not work.

Can anyone help me out with this specific problem? Please, I want to be able to listen to my music on my phone.
    06-01-09 06:47 PM
    Does your phone read memory card with nothing hooked up to it?
    06-01-09 07:18 PM
    OK on your device go to options/media card and hit the menu key then format. Also make sure that media car support is on. Mass storage mode support is on. Auto enable mass storage mode when connected is set to yes. Now it should show up correctly under my computer. What version of desktop manager do you have? If you dont have 4.6 I would suggest uninstalling it and downloading 4.6 without media manager. You can get that here https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    06-01-09 07:28 PM
    I posted this 3 times and no answers. I have no caller id with incoming call pleas help did batt
    Pull already.
    06-01-09 07:50 PM
    I did all that (and for some reason it still has a icon that says media on it which I haven't clicked), and my computer still does not recgnize a Blackberry, even though it says it installed the software. I'm starting to wonder if the Blackberry has a design flaw or isn't compatible with Duracell.

Tell me, what was the desktop manager supposed to do?
    06-01-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD