t mobile 8320 curve bought sandisk 4 g card installed it clicked format card,i only had like two pics on my camera and i never got the pop up that say recognize cardmedia support on ,mass store on auto enable mass storage set to promt.now the two pics i had in the phone did they automaticly go to the card and when i take a pic it doesnt ask to send to card or not does it just go there auotomaticly and how can you check to see if stuff is on the card or stored on the phone im confused
    10-24-08 07:14 PM
    The pics are stored on your phone memory. When you go to your media hit menu > explore> device memory to see them. You can move them over from that menu. Then set your phone to store to the media card.
    10-24-08 07:17 PM
    found them in device memory but cant figure out how to move them to card and how do i set phone to store on card automaticly
    10-24-08 07:24 PM
    The pictures that were in the 8320's memory will not automatically move to the media card. You have to move them there. If you only have two, the simplest way is to use the media app on the device. The steps in the last post in this thread tell you how: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/eas...ry-card-43508/

The same Media App that you use to move the files can show you whether they are on the Media Card or in device memory. You can also use Mass Storage Mode as described earlier in the linked thread to move files to/from your PC and Media Card.
    10-24-08 07:30 PM
    Cursor over the file name that you want to move. Then I believe you hit menu>move file> then you select the directory you want to move it to.

As for storing photos on the memory card. Go to your camera hit menu>options> and set it to store on your memory card.
    10-24-08 07:32 PM
    ok now when i go to my pis there are green arrows on the pics what do they mean
    10-24-08 07:54 PM
    also should i be moving anything else to the media card
    10-24-08 08:00 PM
    You can move ringtones, videos, and music to the Media Card. Someone else will have to explain the small green arrows; my pictures have them, but I can't find anything in the User's Guide that explains them.

You can also use the Media Card like a USB drive. You can store anything on it that you can copy to it with Windows Explorer.
    10-24-08 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD