So i used to have a sprint rumor and it sucked and broke, and i had a media card in it with all my pictures saved on it. I got the blackberry yesterday and put the card in and its in fine. Ive been reading everyones responses but for mine, it says it has errors and to use a disk error-checking utility on a computer. But I dont want to just "format" the card because it says it will delete anything thats on the card already. So what do I do? I just want to make this card work with my blackberry without losing my pics. Thanks
    02-16-09 03:32 PM
    No slot on your pc for this? or a reader? If it says its fine does it allow you while its in the BB to see the content? If it does email all the content to your home PC then format the card........then move them back OR

USB connect to your PC and file transfer them over that way. You can go to options>media card>enable mass storage mode and then its just drag and drop in windows......... (easiest way)
    02-16-09 03:33 PM
    Move all your pictures to the blackberry folder on the memory card. Need a computer and an adapter to do so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 03:34 PM
    Ok Im still confused. How do I get the pics from the media card to the computer? Can I just have the card in the fone and plug in the usb chord to the computer and the phone?
    02-16-09 04:07 PM
    As I typed above:

USB connect to your PC and file transfer them over that way. You can go to options>media card>enable mass storage mode and then its just drag and drop in windows......... (easiest way) When you connect just browse within windows - blackberry folder then drag all the pertinent info anywhere in your PC then you are set and ready for format.
    02-16-09 04:10 PM
    well i cannot figure out how to drag and drop them, and what you mean by putting them in windows? I
    am still confused.sorry
    02-16-09 04:21 PM
    Once you plug in via usb just browse in my computer to your bb location (where your media card is installed). Then take off whatever files you see that you want backed up off your memory card. If you can navigate windows you can do this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD