Okay, so I purchased a 4GB Media Card. Inserted it into the slot and it worked fine, and i was able to put music on etc, but then i had taken it out after i realized it was inserted wrong. but now when i try to format the media card on my blackberry it says that the formatting failed.

tried to format on my computer, and at first it said that it failed as well, then a second time it said the card was write protected. anyone have any clue what is going on? or do i just need to purchase a new media card?
    02-07-10 11:46 PM
    how was it working fine and you were able to put music on it if you inserted it wrong?
    02-07-10 11:49 PM
    Same type thing happened to me. It formatted fine, but will not show that i have more space for applications, i want to download another one but it wont let me because it says i have no space, but i just put it iin. any help?
    02-07-10 11:52 PM
    Any Answer?
    02-08-10 04:52 PM
    **I didn't insert it in the slot. instead i just kind of placed it there. so i guess it could connect, but it wasn't inserted properly.

Thank you MGallant. the problem is that my phone keeps failing to format it. even after i tried doing it on my computer, still did not work.
    02-09-10 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD