After reading everything in the threads on upgrading to 4.5 I decided to finally do it. True -- I was nervous, skeptical and very hesitant about upgrading to an OS not yet supported by my provider. I made sure I followed the steps precisely. I had to upgrade my Desktop Manager before upgrading my OS.. All went well.

I had only 1 hiccup. After all was done. My phone froze, but not for long. After about 15-20 seconds I decided to do a battery pull. I've not had anymore freezes or anything else. I'm completely glad I did it.
    10-27-08 03:55 PM

Anyone got a quick link to a thread which describes the biggest upgrades to 4.5?

I know video recording and html emails. I do see the new email setup and interface but I'm not really sure its html style emails. All my emails are just still text and look the same way they did as before.

Any suggestions anyone?
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Device Software

HTML formatted email should be received correctly in future, but the existing messages have had the formatting removed.

You can do a quick test by applying properties to a test email. Change the colour of your fonts, if you receive it in colour, it is working.
    10-27-08 04:05 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD