i have been having trouble trying to use media sync with my bb 8300 curve. When i connect my phone to desktop manager it syncs connects the whole bit, when i try to use the media sync it tells me that i cannot recognise my device. I have removed and formatted my media card, i have tried to reinstall device software with no luck, can someone please advise me if there is a solution to said problem thanx crackberry forums!
    11-26-09 03:50 PM
    When you plug in the bb, and the box gives you the mass storage y/n, choose no. Then try the synch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 05:26 PM
    the funny thing is that option does not come up when i plug my phone in as well i have the device set to prompt..
    11-27-09 09:30 AM
    I had the same problem. I set the phone not to use Mass Storage Mode because I never could get it figured out. There's a setting under Options->Media Card to set "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" to No.

I bought my Curve used, so I'm figuring that there's something wrong with the USB port.
    11-27-09 10:53 AM
    USB COMMON PROBLEM .... VISIT HERE ...

especially for UNLOCKED BB ....
    01-16-10 11:16 PM
    USB COMMON PROBLEM .... VISIT HERE ...

especially for UNLOCKED BB ....
    Its nice and all of you wanting to help but how about you check the date on all of these threads you are replying to.
    01-17-10 12:09 AM
    Its nice and all of you wanting to help but how about you check the date on all of these threads you are replying to.
    Just spamming out his blog lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD