I noticed after my 8320 was unlocked I lost the mass storage option. Ill click yes on the prompt and it never comes up nor does it show anywhere in my removable devices directory.

Anyone know a fix to this?
    05-26-09 06:15 PM
    GO to options/security options/general settings and make sure content protection isnt enabled. Also go to options/media card make sure media card support is on. Mass storage mode is set to on. Auto enable mass storage mode when connected is yes. Do a battery pull then see how that works.
    05-26-09 06:33 PM
    Ive checked on all of this. Still no Mass storage.

Im going to try wiping the device and reloading everything.
    05-26-09 06:49 PM
    Wierd. When you unlocked your phone was the card installed? Can you hook the card to your pc directly and see it?
    05-26-09 07:08 PM
    I had this happen to me once on my Bold. I tried wiping and everything. Even talked to RIM techinical support and never found a resolution. RIM had Att send me another unit.
    05-26-09 07:16 PM
    Wow thats not cool. How did you get RIM to send you a new phone?

I can use the mem card on my other devices no problem except this one.
    05-26-09 07:32 PM
    Well we know its not the card then.
    Wow, Garz...rim couldnt help....not good.
    05-26-09 07:37 PM
    Wow thats not cool. How did you get RIM to send you a new phone?

I can use the mem card on my other devices no problem except this one.
    Called Att first since I bought it from them and they couldn't help so they transferred me to RIM and they could'nt help so they put me on hold and called ATT and told Att to send me another unit.
    05-26-09 07:55 PM
    Well we know its not the card then.
    Wow, Garz...rim couldnt help....not good.
    I tried with another card first before calling and that didnt work. Both cards worked fine with mass storage mode on my 8900 but neither worked on the Bold so I knew it was the device.
    05-26-09 07:57 PM
    I tried with another card first before calling and that didnt work. Both cards worked fine with mass storage mode on my 8900 but neither worked on the Bold so I knew it was the device.
    Ill try calling Tmobile to see if they can help me then. Thank you guys for the replies.

Will post back if I have luck getting another device or a fix.
    05-26-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD