Are you on a BES? If so, it's possible your BES IT Policy is disabling your media card.
    12-03-08 10:46 PM
    Are you on a BES? If so, it's possible your BES IT Policy is disabling your media card.
    Not on a BES. It's just lonely 'ol me. I'm starting to think it may just be a hardware thing.
    12-04-08 09:20 AM
    Jeff, do you think it would help for them to re-install the Berry drivers??

Also. I had this happen for me once and it was just a strange quirk. All I did was power cycle my device and my computer. Problem fixed haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 09:26 AM
    Jeff, I get nothing at all when I plug it in other than a beep noise. Nothing in my computer at all. If I go into Media Manager it shows the card and I can go to a folder but then it locks up. I've tried it with two different cards from two different manufacturers?!
    What about a different computer? If that solves it, consider Brian's suggestion to reload your drivers. Or stimulate the local economy and buy a new PC for Christmas!
    12-04-08 07:59 PM
    i have a media card , mass storage mode support is on and i cant see my media card like a disk , i just did all **** but i cant see it like disk just like a blackberry USB !

I got the feeling you didn't go to OPTIONS - MEDIA CARD - press the BB button and choose "enable USB mass storage "
    .... tell me i'm wrong.

this HAVE to be done even though you Mass Storage Mode Support is on, & "auto enable massstorage mode when connected: yes". if you did it already the choice will not show.
    Last edited by mikQ; 12-05-08 at 04:11 AM.
    12-05-08 04:06 AM
    What about a different computer? If that solves it, consider Brian's suggestion to reload your drivers. Or stimulate the local economy and buy a new PC for Christmas!
    I may try this idea - haven't done that yet. I have a Win XP box at home I can try it on.
    12-05-08 08:37 AM
    help johnny imo

12-05-08 10:13 AM
    I have a question about this...
    With mass storage mode support being on why do I still have the option for auto enable mass storage mode when connnect with and option for yes, no and prompt. I thinking I should just have a yes and no option correct?
    I dont see the point of the prompt or the mass storage mode support even on... Any explanations?
    02-16-10 05:37 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD