I had my Blackberry hooked up to my work computer today to charge it and must have accidentally answered yes to the enable mass media storage question. Now I'm at home an realized that my 300+ songs that were on my media card are now gone. Are they on my work computer? And if so, is it easy to get them back to the media card on my phone? Right now, when I check the media card in options I have a message that says "media card cannot be read. Verify that the memory card is formatted." Is this going to be a problem for me? HELP!!!
    06-04-09 03:47 PM
    Unless you explicitly copied the music to your PC, the files were not copied. Enabling Mass Storage Mode is just that. It enables it, but does not do anything. If you can't read the Media card, and you don't have the original songs somewhere else, then yes, you're going to have a problem. Try rebooting your BlackBerry, then try removing and reinstalling your Media Card. If you are forced to reformat it, you will lose everything on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 03:52 PM
    on occassion when i hook up to my computer and choose yes to enable mass storage, when I disconnect the media card doesnt show. its rare, but it happens.

Just do a battery pull and it will be there...im sure.
    06-04-09 03:55 PM
    I was told to open mass media storage... while setting up Desktop Manager...but says it can't recog. the card..Please help
    02-24-11 06:29 PM
    Do you have a camera or an adapter that will let you put the card in a PC? If so, see if the card is recognized by the camera or PC. If it isn't recognized, it's likely defective.
    02-26-11 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD