My BB was lost a couple days ago. Once I realized my BB was gone I disabled my service and changed my passwords. Now that I have my new one I hooked it up to my laptop and it upgraded it to .81 and then I restored my backup from last month. Now I'm trying to get my email and all set up again and the Manage Internet E-Mail is nowhere to be found. I checked my installed applications via DM and it says it's there but I've tried selecting show all and it is nowhere to be found. I previously had it in a folder with the icons for each of my email accounts. I can't even setup email via the setup wizard. I'm up for any ideas.
    02-20-09 05:30 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?

If that doesn't work, try resending your service books by logging into your BIS website.

T-Mo BIS site
    02-20-09 05:43 AM
    I disabled my service and changed my passwords.
    Did you remember to restore your service? If you did, you may need to call T-Mo and verify that Data/email plan is in fact restored on your acct.
    02-20-09 05:46 AM
    I'm a ******. Forgot the first rule of Blackberries, pull the damn battery!
    Thanks for the reminder.

I did restore my service last night, now I'm off to set up my email again. Thanks!
    02-20-09 05:51 AM
    When in doubt, pull it out.

Glad you're all set.
    02-20-09 05:54 AM
    Appreciate the reminder, my Email is GTG. Next I'll probably be trying out .124
    Crackberry as usual is here to keep me straight. Thanks again!
    02-20-09 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD