Source: Make Sure To Check For (Employee/Student) Discounts From Carrier! | BerryReview.com �

Verizon Employee Discount Program (Requires work/school email address)
    AT&T Premier Discounts (Requires work/school email address)
    Sprint: Government employees call 1-866-805-9889, Corporate employees call 1-866-805-9890
    T-mobile: call 877-453-8824
    01-23-09 11:42 AM
    Good info...thanks for posting!
    01-23-09 11:44 AM
    The best part about discounts from the carrier is that they don't go away! I used to work for the state of Illinois as a TA and got hooked up w/ a 18% discount! I've since graduated and have retained by discount. This applies to both your phone bills AS WELL AS ACCESSORIES! I love it. I've got a data plan and a base plan w/ VZW and only pay 70 a month...cheap cheap fun fun.
    01-23-09 11:46 AM
    Employee/Student discounts can be very helpful. I think my mom can get a 10% discount on Verizon from her nursing job, but she uses a T-Mobile prepaid phone, so it doesn't really matter. I was going to ask her to open a line for me, but then I found out about Sprint's Everything Plus plans.
    01-23-09 11:54 AM
    It looks like only some schools and work organizations are eligible for a discount through AT&T. I tried using my email address for one of my two universities and the system didn't locate the university as being eligible. I entered my email address from my other university and it appeared to be located in AT&T's system. I got a message indicating that I may be eligible for additional savings and that a link to complete the online certification process would be sent to my email, but I haven't gotten anything. Hmmmph.

BlaqkAudio-Amazing music. For only using a keyboard onstage, those guys can really entertain.
    01-24-09 02:56 AM
    Verizon has a 15% military discount on your plan PLUS accessories & a 12% military discount off any data packages. Pretty sweet deal, the active military member just has to be the primary number & the only proof you have to show is a military ID. Simple & it makes things cheaper!
    01-24-09 04:19 AM
    Verizon has a 15% military discount on your plan PLUS accessories & a 12% military discount off any data packages. Pretty sweet deal, the active military member just has to be the primary number & the only proof you have to show is a military ID. Simple & it makes things cheaper!
    You guys should be getting the highest discount available IMO. As a gov't
    employee I get 20%. It's a shame military isn't at least that high.
    01-24-09 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD