Upgraded from .46 to . 69 2 days ago. Enjoyed it for a while then:

1. took a pic then the screen faded like if the battery was dying and the backlight came on with nothing on it, just BLANK!! with non responsive keys

2.During boot up the same thing happens, the hour glass faded then a constant blank backlight with blank screen.

3. Left the battery out for a while, now, its not even booting!! The red led stays constant and blinks but nothing happens.

Is my berry fried!!! its a 8320
    Last edited by doubleup4life; 08-17-08 at 06:40 AM. Reason: forgot phone model
    08-17-08 06:39 AM
    What carrier r u with? If with T-Mobile, try resending your service books by logging into Mytmobile.com. Scroll to the bottom upon logging in...bottom left corner is messaging. Go into set up blackberry email. You'll find service books top left. Select service books and select send service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 06:45 AM
    No, i'm not with T-mobile, even if i was, how would it get the service books if the phone isn't booting....
    08-17-08 06:52 AM
    Upgraded from .46 to . 69 2 days ago. Enjoyed it for a while then:

1. took a pic then the screen faded like if the battery was dying and the backlight came on with nothing on it, just BLANK!! with non responsive keys

2.During boot up the same thing happens, the hour glass faded then a constant blank backlight with blank screen.

3. Left the battery out for a while, now, its not even booting!! The red led stays constant and blinks but nothing happens.

Is my berry fried!!! its a 8320
    It sounds like you need this procedure: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    08-17-08 08:35 AM
    isn't the .69 download that has been circulated for an 8310?

me thinks you may have installed an os not intended for your phone.

i am running .69 just fine on an 8310
    08-17-08 08:40 AM
    problem solved, Thanks very much

Did a wipe, reloaded the OS. Sounds easy after the calm.
    if i dont work the 1st time try again and again!!!!!!
    08-17-08 02:15 PM
    isn't the .69 download that has been circulated for an 8310?

me thinks you may have installed an os not intended for your phone.

i am running .69 just fine on an 8310
    I have an 8310 running .52. Could you please tell me where I can find .69? I've been searching. Also, does it correct the html problem in email and web browse?

Thanks in advance.
    08-17-08 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD