as some of you know by now, I am a little new to BB. I learned about the benefits of a battery pull yesterday, and I have was wondering what other maintenance procedures I should take to keep the little addiction running at 100% for a long time.
    07-01-09 08:10 PM
    Does not hurt about 60 days to do a *228 opt 2 and in your browser, go into options and clean the cache and cookies.
    07-01-09 08:18 PM
    Check out the Blackberry 101 link in my signature. There are several useful articles about how to maintain your Blackberry there.

One that you really want to read is the Memory Optimization lecture.
    07-01-09 08:18 PM
    thank for the suggestions. I am going to check out that 101 link over the next few days as I have some time.
    07-01-09 09:19 PM
    Can you have people on your blackberry messanger who aren't with your network. I'm on verizon and so far everyone on it is with verizon. I sent a request with T-mobile and with At&t and it doesn't seem to be working.
    07-02-09 01:28 AM
    I'm on ATT and I have contacts from ATT, Verizon and T-Mobile on my BBM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 06:02 AM
    Can you have people on your blackberry messanger who aren't with your network. I'm on verizon and so far everyone on it is with verizon. I sent a request with T-mobile and with At&t and it doesn't seem to be working.
    Yes you can. As long as they have a Blackberry and have BBM installed on their device. Sometimes it can take a while for the requests to go through, even with people on the same network as you.
    07-02-09 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD