Help.........
    I have the 8330 holster with the magnet.....why when in the sleep mode.....when I recieve a call/text etc...the window does not show it...it remains dark...
    I have to take it OUT of the holster to see the caller id, etc......

GEEZ.........................come on now.....I'm a gal that has always used my previous phones in the holster at all times....this is a pain......
    The cheap holster I bought off ebay this week without the magnet screwed with my keypad, turned my phone off, etc....so I stuck with the MAGNET holster.....

Is there a way to see the screen light up while in the holster ????

CC
    08-12-08 08:59 PM
    Umm no while in sleep mode it will not light up it will just ring or vibrate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 09:02 PM
    the magnet feature is essentially sleep mode. I dont think there is a way to make it work the way you want it or else that mode wouldnt really be sleeper mode, would it? And just curious, does the face of your phone face outward with your holster? I have the Seidio skinned holster and it faces in..
    08-12-08 09:03 PM

CC

I dont believe there is. Thats the purpose of the magnetic holster. If you want it to light up, you're going to have to use a holster/case that doesnt have the sleeper magnet in it.

08-12-08 09:03 PM
    Yup...sorry. With the sleeper magnet it can not light up. You have to remove it from the magnet in order for it to light up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 09:08 PM
    Help.........
    I have the 8330 holster with the magnet.....why when in the sleep mode.....when I recieve a call/text etc...the window does not show it...it remains dark...
    I have to take it OUT of the holster to see the caller id, etc......

GEEZ.........................come on now.....I'm a gal that has always used my previous phones in the holster at all times....this is a pain......
    The cheap holster I bought off ebay this week without the magnet screwed with my keypad, turned my phone off, etc....so I stuck with the MAGNET holster.....

CC
    Hmm, well there were some answers in your other thread regarding this. Locking the keypad in the non-magnetic holster will prevent your buttons getting pressed.
    08-12-08 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD