Whenever I visit m.crackberry.com, and I try to reply to posts from other users, the "post reply" button isn't visible at the bottom of the text box. Is there a problem with my browser, is there a setting I need to change?
    My OS is 8310/4.5.0.110

By the way, while I post this thread, the "post" button is at the bottom of the text box, so why is it not there when I only reply to other posts/threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 06:22 PM
    It happens to me too. Some threads I can quote other posts and edit my posts and some I can't.

05-15-09 06:47 PM
    Do you know why this happens, it's very confusing haha.

05-15-09 07:01 PM
    No I'm sorry I don't

You and I aren't the only ones there is a couple threads about it around here somewhere.

Some sort of glitch in the wap site or maybe the 4.5 OS because I don't remember it happening before I started running the 4.5 OS.

Of course it's been a long time since I was on anything below 4.5 so either I don't remember or I just didn't notice it.

I do have a bad memory

05-15-09 07:41 PM
    I have 4.5 and I'm not having that problem

05-15-09 07:50 PM
    Hmm, I wonder why I am.

05-15-09 08:14 PM
    I have 4.5 and I'm not having that problem

it's only on certain reply's
    Like I couldnt reply to anyone when I was on the mobile site on this thread, I had to go all the way down to the "guick reply" text box
    05-15-09 08:17 PM
    I've had this problem, too, but not too often. Now I just know to make sure the button is there before I waste time typing up a big reply!

05-15-09 08:29 PM
    It's not all the time and not all 4.5 devices. There have been several threads on this and no-one seems to have an answer. I am one of the afflicted :-) My workaround cludge is to copy the message to Notepad, hard-code the "quote" code, abd paste it back into a generic new message to the thread.

05-15-09 08:38 PM
    Happens to me 90% of the time I try to quote someone or edit my posts. Not that's not an exaggeration. 9 out of 10 times when I quote someone the reply/post button isn't there...

05-15-09 08:53 PM
    Happens to me 90% of the time I try to quote someone or edit my posts. Not that's not an exaggeration. 9 out of 10 times when I quote someone the reply/post button isn't there...

haha it really bugs, I guess I can just copy the quote and past it in the "quick reply" text box.
    05-17-09 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD