So since I bought my BB curve 8310, I've really grown to like this device.
    This thread is for people to tell why they like there curve, and what apps they download/ use the most!
    12-16-08 01:55 PM
    How can you not love this device??? I have the 8330 Curve and just love it for the keyboard and the size and the easiness of it all. I have everything I need at my fingertips.

Apps I use all the time are WeatherEye, Spider Solitare, Crackberry Launcher, CatpureIt, Facebook, Myspace, Google Sync to name a few.
    12-16-08 02:06 PM
    i know right? its the perfect size [not bulky like the 8800's or bolds, not so tiny i hit a 20 keys at once like the pearls!]. i love the facebook app too!
    12-16-08 02:09 PM
    Cause it's mine and I customized it just the way I wanted to. No unnessacary applications, no pre-loaded pics, no brick-breaker. It knows what I'm going to say before I do. Now i just have to paint it. I feel like a Baller.
    12-16-08 02:12 PM
    Where do I begin???

*It's half the weight of my previous phones- Treo's and HTC 85XX's, slimmer too.
    *Battery's better.
    *I haven't been forced to reboot once, in the year I've had it, as opposed to everyday with the above mentioned phones....
    *I tired of the touchscreens always having their own agendas.
    *It MUST be the best phone I have ever had- I usually change phones every 6 months or so, but I've had my Curve a year, and not planning on changing anytime soon. Maybe for another Curve, but I'm cool for now....
    *Password Keeper
    *PUSH (Remember, I was coming from those terrible Windows phones)

I could keep the list going...........
    12-16-08 02:46 PM
    i know right? its the perfect size [not bulky like the 8800's or bolds, not so tiny i hit a 20 keys at once like the pearls!]. i love the facebook app too!
    Yeah exactly.My first Berry was the original black Pearl, but I need a full keyboard so I upgraded to Curve last year. It still works flawlessly and it doesn't mess up like my HTC windows phones used to- Windows Mobile is terrible. Blackberry is a very stable and consistent OS and I can't wait for the Curve 2 in Q1 on Tmobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 03:12 PM
    I just got my curve a few weeks ago and really digg it. Its nice to be able to txt, email and check out websites when sitting somewhere. I wish I would have upgraded to the bb alot sooner. Great device.
    12-16-08 03:43 PM
    I know. I thought about getting an iphone 3g but I just don't like the keyboard. It always pops up in your face and makes you mess up. Curves are awesome.

12-16-08 03:48 PM
    Cause it's mine and I customized it just the way I wanted to. No unnessacary applications, no pre-loaded pics, no brick-breaker. It knows what I'm going to say before I do. Now i just have to paint it. I feel like a Baller.
    How do you disable brickbreaker?
    12-16-08 03:56 PM
    How do you disable brickbreaker?
    Why would you want to this is crazy talk...haha. I play this game alot.

Go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications/Find BrickBricker and delete it! It should prompt you to restart your phone by clicking yes.
    12-16-08 04:01 PM
    Is there a brickbreaker 2.0? I also love my theme- iberry

12-16-08 05:02 PM
    I've had my Curve since May and I can honestly say its the best phone I've had. The size is handy and I love the qwerty keyboard. I initially thought I was going to use it mainly for emails but find I'm constantly using it to check out the forums. The CB Launcher is my most used app along with docs2go.Great device.

12-16-08 05:19 PM
    Its like having a computer on your belt. I plan on upgrading to the 8900 when it becomes available on Alltel. I love the curve, and have mine completely personalized. If I ever lose it...I would be lost!

12-16-08 05:24 PM
    I love the way you can update it and customize it to how you want. You can add you favourite apps, delete ones you dont use. I also love that you dont have to buy a whole new model in order to get new features, you can just update it!
    I can check my Facebook without spending hours trying to get to the Facebook website on a slow browser, which is just heaven!
    Also, perfect size!
    12-16-08 05:43 PM
    You all are a bunch of sickos, with your BB addictions!

I am not addicted to my 'Berry in the least. It is like my best friend - the one who never let's you down. I love the fact it is always at my side; at my beck and call. The way it responds to my touch is exciting and its reactions to my requests are scintillating.

It is by far the best companion...err phone...I've ever been with. It gets all charged up when I plug into it and it lasts all day & night, never slowing down. I turn it on & it never gets turned off. My 'Berry always makes me a happy man.

And, since I agree with most of what was written in this thread before me doesn't mean I am also a sicko, does it?

DOES IT???

12-16-08 05:48 PM
    I started with the Pearl, and actually did some research and decided to swap out for the Curve. (you get the 30 days with the device, so I just exchanged)

This phone is literally everything I could ever want in a cell phone. Its easy to use, very convenient, great on battery life, great reception...
    12-16-08 05:55 PM
    I am a 44 year old mother of two teen girls and the proud owner of my first BB. Its an 8320 Curve and I cannot say enough great things about it. I never knew texting could be so fun! Its always there whenever I need to look something up, whether it be a phone number or something on the web ( like downloading a new theme from Crackberry.com!)
    I can't see my life without it now and hope to upgrade to a newer one someday. I don't know why my husband likes his Palm better. I just don't see it! I guess he's never had a BB ( poor guy!)
    I am now on a Twilight addiction and love all of the Twilight stuff out there! Keep the great BB themes coming! You developers are great! We love ya!
    12-16-08 06:14 PM
    My reasons:

-Small and light.
    -Classic look.
    -Easy to use.
    -Bright screen.
    -Easy to text.
    -Can rotate pictures/zoom in and out, and actually set them as a backround.
    -Great call quality.
    -Cool alert tones.
    -And email!
    12-16-08 06:23 PM
    when i first bought the phone i had the EnV.. i got the curve because i get bored with my phones really easily, i usually have 3 or 4 every year. That being said i love that you're able to change the themes as often as you'd like.. it's like having a completely different phone.. that saves me alot of mullah every year..lol...and what i've just tried was changing the housing.. my bf painted mine, and it didn't turn out the way i wanted so i bought a new charcoal housing!!.. it's beautiful... and its now a new phone...
    12-16-08 08:17 PM
    You all are a bunch of sickos, with your BB addictions!

I am not addicted to my 'Berry in the least. It is like my best friend - the one who never let's you down. I love the fact it is always at my side; at my beck and call. The way it responds to my touch is exciting and its reactions to my requests are scintillating.

It is by far the best companion...err phone...I've ever been with. It gets all charged up when I plug into it and it lasts all day & night, never slowing down. I turn it on & it never gets turned off. My 'Berry always makes me a happy man.

And, since I agree with most of what was written in this thread before me doesn't mean I am also a sicko, does it?

DOES IT???

i think it does =]
    12-20-08 11:49 AM
    Mostly I love it because it's my first BB, and I made that leap from a pretty lame "normal" phone so it's been quite the experience. As to specifics? How about I love the keyboard is large enough for accurate typing but small enough I can text one-handed if needs be (no, I never do so in the car). I love the clarity of the screen, and for someone who's used to a video iPod-sized screen the Curve's is plenty big for multimedia and web stuff. I love the feeling of instant access to information, no matter where I'm at. It's like having Ultimate Power...mwahahahahaha!
    12-20-08 11:55 AM
    I really like my curve.

It lets me send emails to people during meetings, or goof off. Lets me keep up with the goings on at work and elsewhere. It is essentially my communication hub. If it were capable of running remote desktop I could do without my work computer.

It also gives me something to do in line at the store, in the car, or while setting on the throne.

Favorite apps are the music player, miss pacman, and chess.

I'm playing with google maps testing to see how useful it might be. I noticed something weird with it. When I get directions somewhere it outlines the route on the map, but doesn't update the turn by turn given my current location. Is there a way to fix that?

The thing I don't like with my BB is the cost of the data plan, but it sure is handy.
    12-20-08 12:40 PM
    I have had mine since May and I use it alot. I am finding new things that I can use it for. This is my first BB.
    12-20-08 12:53 PM
    I have had 4 cell phones in the last month. A Wing, a G1 Bronze, G1 Black and finally the curve. The Wing was a miserable experience with so many bugs I practically had to call Orkin just to check my mail. The G1 Bronze threatened to overheat and while I overall have good things to say about the G1 Black, it was no where near as versatile as my Curve. It had a battery that lasted about 6 hours standby unless you shut everything down and the mini usb headphone jack was a thrill with 6 feet of wires (including adapter).

This was my first month with a cell phone, and now I can't be without my Curve. I like the way the Curve fits in my hand, totally replaced my iPod and allows me to customize the phone to my needs. I run Viigo, AIM, the media player and the Crackberry launcher. I wish the 8320 had more internal memory and ran on 3g but the email capabilities and call clarity far outweigh these minor issues. I also have to say the people on this site are incredibly nice and helpful.
    12-21-08 11:31 PM
    I've had mine for a month now. I love everything about it. It's become my new addiction. Guess this means I'm going to have to do another fourth step LOL
    12-21-08 11:38 PM
141 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD