When I USB sync my BB, all my calendar events show the time as free on my BB. I checked my BB Desktop and it shows that the "pencil in" from lotus notes is mapped to the "busy" on the BB.

I searched and did not find any discussions regarding this topic. Is there anything I can do so that the BB only shows free when the meeting is marked "pencil in"?

This is my first post, so thank you in advance.
    08-11-08 03:47 PM
    Do you have the most recent update for the desktop manager. I updated mine and now it will ask you if you want to update from your calandar. You may want to try that. I am also using 4.5 OS

Boomo
    08-12-08 01:40 PM
    I have desktop 4.5.0.15 which I think is the latest. I am planning to upgrade to a 4.5 OS sometime soon thanks to this website.

It currently syncs the calendar, but the problem is just in the free/busy setting for the time. When my Lotus Notes is set so my schedule is busy for a meeting, the BB shows free. So some how the yes/no from "pencil in" is not being translated into the proper busy/free. Both yes and no marked "pencil in" will show up as free on the BB, so it is not just switching them.
    08-12-08 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD