So I have a crapload of... Crap on my phone.

Anyways. I am pretty familiar with how a Blackberry works but I hit a wall now.

My facebook app is no longer able to post on someones wall as a responce.

Seriously? -_-
    Like if I post on someone. And they respond, I can't post a comment directly back. I have to go to friends and post it like that.
    It shows the post button and everything but it does nothing.

And my 'help' and other stuff goes to error 404.
    I'm running .175 sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 02:57 PM
    Try the new upgrade OS or go down an OS. I too had problems with FB. I don't now with the upgrade

02-25-10 03:07 PM
    I keep my Berry well maintained by keeping up to date with the OS and try to keep a good chunk of free space, etc. But recently I started having all sorts of issues...it all began a month or so ago when RIM had that huge outage. It was after that I began having issues with FB - thought it was a glitch with my phone until I started reading of many people having the same troubles and all of a sudden.

I've had to give up on the FB app altogether. Just about an hour ago I tried to remove it from the device thru the DM to free up some more space but it is still there.

As of the last few weeks I have been getting many "uncaught exceptions" when calls come in. I too am getting "404" errors and as of a day or so ago getting any pictures to load while browsing the web has been become an issue...sometimes a refresh of page does it but more often than not even that's not helping. More often than not if I try to watch a shart vid I shot on the device the phone reboots...the list goes on and on and it is beyond clearing caches, pulling batteries.

I swore there was a conspiracy within Sprint to get me into a new phone which I have been wanting but have been holding out for the Tour 2 (maybe now branded a Bold?!?! LOL) since November when my upgrade kicked in.

Hopefully this update will help with some issues and get me through until whenever Sprint releases some new BBs.
    02-25-10 03:41 PM
    Well FB also had problems due to the new layout of FB on a computer standpoint. That has since been resolved. With the new OS update (8330) I have had no problems. And I've been flying from app to app just to test the strenght of this new OS.

02-25-10 04:12 PM
    just upgrade or reinstall your OS. Will fix your probleme
    02-25-10 04:13 PM
    NellieRose, the Facebook app is pushed in your service books so you can't get rid of the icon. The best you can do is to hide the unused icon.
    02-25-10 07:51 PM
    about the facebook app.
    i've had it for a really long time but it suddenly had this problem
    randomly
    like 2 weeks AFTER the facebook update
    ugh
    i heard there was a bbmessenger problem on the newest one..?

and my wireless update is gone
    02-26-10 11:04 AM
    NellieRose, the Facebook app is pushed in your service books so you can't get rid of the icon. The best you can do is to hide the unused icon.
    Ah ha! Thank you. I had a feeling that might be the case but being the big blue F was staring me in the face I downloaded/installed FB again...we'll see how it goes.
    02-26-10 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD