I recently got my BB curve 8330 from work, set up the email (from enterprise)and my personal email. Everything was working fine...then I decided to try to upgrade to OS 4.5. Now I still have my hotmail working, however my connection for work seems to be gone and when I try to test the connection BES/MDS it fails. I removed some themes I downloaded but it didn't fix the problem. Should I try to load 4.2...if so where can I find it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    11-16-08 08:47 AM
    You will need to talk with your BES admin. Did you do this before the upgrade? They have policies that detect and block upgrades/BES connections for a reason. There is nothing that I know of at this time and will refer you to talk BES/IT folks at work to fix this.
    11-16-08 08:51 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Some friends of mine have work BB's. I know that there are things their IT department does with the phones. Upgrading the OS may have undone those settings. I don't know if simply downgrading the OS will help. I'd contact your works IT department for advice. They will have the fix for your phone.

Enjoy the addiction
    11-16-08 08:53 AM
    thanks I'll check in with my admin. on Monday.
    11-16-08 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD