Ok so I've had this problem for a while but have been so busy with everything that I didn't have time to try and solve it until now. I recently upgraded my OS to 4.5 (about 2 months or so. give or take a few weeks) and I noticed once that All my pre-Loaded pics were gone from my phone (the planet, boats, etc) and I was wondering if there was a way to get those back onto my phone. Maybe someone can email them to me and I can just download them? I don't want all of them..I just want the space one and the plain BB ones....I thiknk that's it. If anyone can help me out, let me know. thanks
    11-03-08 11:46 AM
    4.5 doesn't come with preloaded pics... you need to copy them from a thread in the wallpaper section...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 11:55 AM
    ah ok...thanks for that. for some reason, I wasn't shocked when i saw that you responded!! I've gotten many questions answered by you!!
    11-03-08 11:59 AM
    I had lost my Fav5 icons. What TMO had me do was go Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Register Now.

Hope it works for you....I got my icons back. I had done a back up prior to the OS change too.
    11-03-08 01:23 PM
    yeah I've done that but It didn't bring the pics back. It's all good. I just went into the forums and I downloaded them to my comp and then saved them onto my phone and voila! I have them!
    11-03-08 02:40 PM
    The pre loaded stuff gets excluded to save space. This includes the video but I do miss the different color folders.

11-03-08 03:58 PM
    I had lost my Fav5 icons. What TMO had me do was go Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Register Now.

Hope it works for you....I got my icons back. I had done a back up prior to the OS change too.
    awww
    my icons never came back
    11-03-08 04:04 PM
    for the wallpapers?

11-03-08 04:25 PM
    Where did u exactly go, can u post a link becuase Ive being trying to deal w this as well
    11-03-08 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD