I seem to have lost my message icon, I just can no longer find it? How do i restore that icon or simply restore the whole 8300 to default, can it be done,, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    10-14-07 10:05 AM
    Are you sure the icon is no simply hidden? While on the home screen press Alt and click the trackball the press show all. Then you can set the icon to visible again.
    10-14-07 10:20 AM
    I have other Icons hidden that way, it is simply gone?
    10-14-07 10:35 AM
    Perhaps you deleted the message application. I think if you resend service books, it will be pushed to the device. I am not 100% sure on that though.
    10-14-07 11:01 AM
    I just got my Curve today and I have the same problem. Initially the icon was that of a floppy disk. I tried to login to my ICQ account and it would not let me, saying that I need to use my BB Browser to go to ww.blackberry.com/icq

Unfortunately my phone number does not seem to be activated even though I have received an e-mail from T-mobile saying that it was.

Afterward I noticed that the IM Icon which would take me to a second screen where I would choose which program I wanted to use for messaging. Now, all of these icons have been placed on my desktop and the IM Disk icon is gone.

-Mefiant
    10-24-07 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD