That's why I use BerryLocater! I bartend and people buy me so many drinks/shots I have to email the phone to use the GPS and see it's in my pocket! Seriously though, it's a great program and almost an investment for me like my insurance is...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

i wish my phone had gps.... i'd get it
    09-01-08 02:32 PM
    when i go party and drink. i swap phones. take my old phone and leave my BB home. thats the best thing for me :-)
    09-01-08 02:33 PM
    i wish my phone had gps.... i'd get it
    Then you could find your way home from the party - even if you drank too much . I can picture it, staggering down the street after a friend took your keys, squinting at your berry under a street light, and it saying in that gps voice, "Turn left at the corner, go three blocks..."

09-01-08 02:42 PM
    Then you could find your way home from the party - even if you drank too much . I can picture it, staggering down the street after a friend took your keys, squinting at your berry under a street light, and it saying in that gps voice, "Turn left at the corner, go three blocks..."

hahaha

its creepy how well you know me.
    09-01-08 02:44 PM
    Hahaha, I was your age once.

09-01-08 02:47 PM
    This is not the first time someone has posted samecell. Do you have a link for this app b/c the only thing I've ever found on the internet regarding same cell is mobile/social networking.
    What does that have to do with lojack gps for the BB?

it's the same site. I just went and signed up my berry, and tested it. works perfect! I love it! thanks!
    09-01-08 02:53 PM
    I got my Baby back!

A roommate found it, it was laying almost hidden in one of the dressers lol Now I remember it that i put it there so nobody else would steal it lol

I AM SO HAPPY

but...

I called Sprint to cancel my report, and they told me i would still need to pay the 50 Dollars for that new phone they are gonna ship me ...?!WTF??
    09-01-08 06:15 PM
    Great that you found it. Fight for the $50. They sould remove it when you return the device. Better yet refuse delivery, or pay the $50 and sell it for $80.
    09-01-08 06:18 PM
    im glad you found it!!!!
    09-01-08 07:21 PM
    I'm glad I have GetItBack installed on my Berry... At least there's a hope I'd get it back if I ever drunkenly lost it. Although I can't imagine how I could since I am a rabid picture taker when I'm out drinking. I can't put it down to save my life. :-D
    09-01-08 08:38 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD