Can someone tell me how to place icons on my home screen?
    I downloaded yahoo messenger but the icon did not appear on my home screen.
    I dont even know how to open it with out it being on the main screen.

Anyone know how to do this?
    12-08-09 12:06 PM
    You're trying to move the icon from your Desktop to Homescreen? Highlight the icon, click Menu>Move, and scroll to the top 1 or 2 rows, depending on theme, and click the trackball again, and that's where it will stay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 12:41 PM
    You're trying to move the icon from your Desktop to Homescreen? Highlight the icon, click Menu>Move, and scroll to the top 1 or 2 rows, depending on theme, and click the trackball again, and that's where it will stay.

No, I downloaded it on to my phone but I have no icon anywhere for it. I can see it in my applications list in options but there is not a icon anywhere when it downloaded.
    I am trying to find somewhere in options to place the yahoo messenger icon on my home screen...........
    12-08-09 03:22 PM
    Did you check your downloads folder? Its probably in a folder somewhere just go through them all.

12-08-09 03:43 PM
    Look in the Instant Messaging folder, which looks like a little green figure and a little blue figure standing on a yellow folder (at least that's what it looks like in my Sprint theme.)

Once you find it, you can move it out of this folder and onto your homescreen: Put your cursor on it, then click the menu key, select move, roll it over the Up folder, and click the trackball.
    Last edited by ttfmaep; 12-08-09 at 03:55 PM.
    12-08-09 03:49 PM
    The first repl was right. highlight the yahoo icon. press your left soft key, the one with the BB logo and then select move. A thin black lined box should surround the icon, then just move it to the third icon or so on your top line and press the trackball once more.
    12-09-09 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD