I was taking the opera browser off my phone thourgh the desktop manager through the application loader and while doing so or trying to take it off it went hay wire and screwed up. I had to unplug it, it may have backed up files before it did it. Im not sure. But ive tried on my computer, there are 2 ipd files and ive tried loading both of them back on, and still nothing. My phone has no contacts and everything is like out of the box. Am i completley screwed? What is there to do?
    03-01-09 03:12 PM
    Just restore you regularly made backup, U DO backup regularly right?
    03-01-09 03:22 PM
    im not sure if i have one. the only ipd files i found did not have my info on them
    03-01-09 03:24 PM
    If you don't have a backup file, then there's no way to get your information back.

It's always advisable to do backups on a regular basis and to specifically do a backup before adding or deleting anything.
    03-01-09 03:57 PM
    If you don't have a backup file, then there's no way to get your information back.

It's always advisable to do backups on a regular basis and to specifically do a backup before adding or deleting anything.
    Yep I cannot stress strongly enough how vital it is to backup regularly!!
    03-01-09 03:59 PM
    Looks like im going to have to start fresh, i feel like such an *****. Thanks guys
    03-01-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD