After a few days with my BB Curve I hesitantly love it As much as one can love gadget. I love the challenge to be sure!

I do have questions though....Newbie that I am! Please be kind?

How do I delete/remove email addresses that I overzealously added upon the set-up? And secondly...Where do I find downloaded wallpaper? I have looked everywhere......LOL

Can someone help a sister out here? Through me a line?

thanks so much!
    CrackedRobin
    08-06-09 01:36 PM
    To remove email addresses, go to your email settings icon. It looks like an envelope with a gear on it. Delete the addresses from there.

Your wallpaper images should be in Media, Pictures. If not there, try Media, Menu, Explore and look for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 01:41 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

When you have some time, read the BB 101 Lecture Series:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

08-06-09 01:43 PM
    By the way, a handy little trick I do that may help...

When in media >> pictures >> my pictures ... Click "menu" select "new folder" and name it wallpaper. (Works better if you have a media card. So, you don't goop up phone memory with pics).

Then - whenever you have a pic that you think would make a cool wallpaper, save it there. Once pic is taken: open media > pictures > my pics > hilite pic you want > menu > select "move into" > select "wallpaper".

I'll click pics of interesting patterns and designs. Then I create a cool gallery of wallpaper. Currently there's no app for 8330 wallpaper shuffling. So, I just switch every few days. I took a pic of a close up of a turtle's shell, my wife's scarf, brick walls, coffee beans, tile floors, flowers, etc - all sorts of patterns and designs. It makes for a fun "gllery to choose from.

Just in case you didn't know. - if you want pic as wallpaper.. Hilte it > menu >select "set as home screen image"

08-06-09 01:54 PM
    have no such envelope & Yes, I will read the lecture series at length

thank you!
    08-06-09 01:57 PM
    It's an icon. Roll over each one. You have to have it. Named "setup wizard" some themes have it in a folder icon named "programs".

08-06-09 02:02 PM
    By the way, a handy little trick I do that may help...

When in media >> pictures >> my pictures ... Click "menu" select "new folder" and name it wallpaper. (Works better if you have a media card. So, you don't goop up phone memory with pics).
    I have a separate folder for all my wallpaper pics as well. It is good to have them separated from the personal pics. Good tip.
    08-06-09 02:03 PM
    have no such envelope & Yes, I will read the lecture series at length

thank you!
    You can also do it from here:

T Mobile BIS login

Log-in or create an account using your computer, then click on Delete next to the email accts you want to remove. You can also click on Edit, and change the signature text on the email accts you want to keep, while you are in there.

This is where you can send your service books as well if you are ever having problems with your BB related services.
    08-06-09 02:07 PM
    ^^^ that's a good one to save to "favorites"

Another tip: whike you're there you may want to consider removing the signature. I don't know about t-mobile but Big Red has an obnoxios spammy soundimng one.

If you don't know what I'm talking about (removing signature) just got o site and play around - you'll see it.

08-06-09 02:13 PM
    Thanks so much....the link solved the issued for email & I will continue to forge ahead. "The way of the Blackberry is not for the weak hearted"....so I have been told

thanks again!
    08-06-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD